If you suffer from verbal clumsiness like me, telling your other half how much he or she means to you can sometimes end in self-loathing feelings of “WTF just tumbled out of my mouth?”
Here are 12 fill-in phrases from our Fill in the Love™ Journal series—What I Love about You, What I Love about Us, Why I’m Crushing on You, and Why You’re So Hot—to help you out. Use these lines in cards, as a last line in your sonnet, or perhaps to top off a stanza in a song. These are meant to inspire you, but you can also use these filled-in answers in your own Fill in the Love™ Journal (we won’t tell).
1. I love how you have such a great collection of bobbleheads.
2. I love to listen to you play guitar—even if you only play when you’re tipsy.
3. I love how you make such gooey grilled cheese sandwiches.
4. I love how we never get tired of binge-watching dramedies together.
5. I wish we were sailing to Santorini tonight.
6. It’s so funny when we pretend we’re not obsessed with our cat.
7. I’ve had a crush on you since we both realized we both buy the same obscure brand of yogurt.
8. I always melt when you kiss me on the forehead.
9. I want to tell everyone about your hilarious impersonations!
10. You look so hot in that pair of tortoiseshell glasses.
11. You have the sexiest come-hither face ever.
12. It’s so hot how you’re usually right about directions—you’re like an instant map!
Now go get ’em, tiger.
Become our friend with benefits and “Follow” us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, sign-up for our weekly Knock Knock Scoop to get the first word on deals, giveaways, and much, much (one more much for extra emphasis) more.