Holy crap—you’re having a baby? Or maybe your BFF is having a baby and you’ve agreed to host the shower? You’re a really good friend.
We’ve got the tools to turn a baby shower into a full-blown baby shindig. All items are inspired by Our Precious Pooper: A Brutally Honest Keepsake Journal—and are ready to download and print.
HOLY CRAP, WE’RE HAVING A BABY PARTY KIT:
1. HOLY CRAP, WE’RE HAVING A BABY PARTY SIGN
Print out multiples, cut out, and create celebratory bunting.
2. 3:00AM FEEDING COCKTAIL RECIPE
Make a deliciously refreshing batch of 3:00 AM Feeding, a non-alcoholic drink infused with watermelon and basil goodness. Get the recipe. (Add booze if you would like, but no spirits for mama!)
3. WHAT NOT TO DO AT A BABY SHOWER LIST
Review and check off the trite, overdone activities at a baby shower—like “No edible babies of any sort,” and “No jokes, gifts, cards, or games that point out how giant the mom is.” Swear not to partake.
4. OUR PRECIOUS POOPER GAME
A game of tell-all: infant edition. Print and cut out each slip and give to guests to answer. You can use the back of the slip as well!
5. MOM-TO-BE SIGN
Make the guest of honor feel extra special in a few steps:
- Print and cut out the sign.
- Punch a hole on the top corner of each side of the sign.
- Get 2 feet of fun ribbon or string, and thread it through.
- Hang the sign—either on a chair, wall, or door is best.
Wishing you a happy and healthy baby shower.