Our Phobophobia book depicts eccentric fears, such as, arachibutyrophobia: the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth. Scary, right?
Did you know that some of our favorite celebrities have bizarre fears of their own?
Check out these famous phobias:
1. Aretha Franklin: Flying (aviophobia)
2. Johnny Depp: Clowns (coulrophobia)
3. Oprah Winfrey: Gum (chiclephobia)
4. Billy Bob Thorton: Antiques (There’s no official name for this phobia, but there should be!)
5. Woody Allen: Almost everything (panophobia)
Why don’t all you ergophics procrastinate just a bit longer and tell us about your strange fears in the comments section!