Even though we have a huge archive of ideas here at Knock Knock, this month we want to hear from all you inventive geniuses out there to come up with a new Knock Knock Sticky Note!
The winning idea will turn into a real Knock Knock Sticky Note! (Cross our hearts, hope to die.)
We’ve already received product ideas in the past from creative fans out there, but we’ve never had a mechanism by which to accept and/or use them, what with the annoying legalities and all. So this is a great opportunity for those of you who have specifically said, “Gee golly gosh, this would work perfectly as a Knock Knock Sticky Note!”
Breakdown of prizes:
- The winner’s Knock Knock Sticky Note idea will be put into development, and he or she will have the chance to work with us on finalizing the idea as it moves toward actual manufacturing. Not to mention that the winner will be credited with the note’s creation online!
- $100 in Knock Knock product. Hell yeah, right?
- Ten Knock Knock Sticky Notes (your choice which ones).
- Five Sticky Notes (your choice which ones).
Rules to enter:
When visitors do post content or submit material . . . [they] grant Knock Knock and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any form and in any media . . . Visitors represent and warrant that they own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content they post . . .
- Note that this contest is for our three-by-three-inch Sticky Notes in either Knock Knock’s Cubicle Notes or Keep It Simple styles.
- Submit a title of your Sticky Note idea and a brief description to email@example.com
Due Date: October 10, by 4:00 p.m. PST. This contest is now closed.
We’ve upped the ante with this blog contest, so we cannot wait to see what you all come up with!