July is fast approaching, which means it’s time to stock up on firecrackers, hamburger buns, and red, white, and blue lawn paraphernalia. Although Independence Day is not traditionally a gift-giving holiday, we couldn’t resist doing something special to commemorate July 4th!
We’re hosting a Fourth of July Contest on Pinterest! All you avid “pinners” out there should definitely enter for a chance to win $50 worth of Knock Knock goods!
1. Please read our contest’s Office Rules page.
2. Follow Knock Knock’s Pinterest page.
3. Pin 3 of your favorite RED, WHITE, or BLUE products from knockknockstuff.com.
4. Use hashtags #July4th and #KnockKnockStuff.
5. Email your Pinterest page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contest starts Monday, June 24 at midnight (12:00 a.m. PST) and will close Friday, June 28 at 12:00 p.m. PST.
We will judge the winner based on how closely you follow the rules, your creativity, and the uniqueness your patriotic pins. Winners will be contacted on Friday, June 28 by email and announced shortly thereafter on the blog.
Get those virtual thumbtacks ready. Now, pin!