It’s nearly a month until the official start of summer (June 20th!), which means it’s time to finally shake off any remnants of procrastination. As in, finally spring-cleanifying your personal space!
To jump-start your efforts, we’ve teamed up with Paula, a longtime friend of Knock Knock whose compulsive list-making skills make us very, very happy. Paula’s site, List Producer, is chock full of helpful tips and tricks on how to make your to-do list work for you—lessening the stress and upping productivity. She’s also an Emmy Award-winning producer, so it’s safe to say she knows her stuff!
With our powers combined, we’re hosting a “Spring Organizing” contest on our new-favorite web time suck—Pinterest. We could easily spend all day on Pinterest, and you probably can too. So why not kill two birds with one stone and enter?
The prize is a “Spring Organizing Kit” to help assist in your tidying up. It includes:
To enter: This contest is now closed.
- Please read our contest’s Official Rules page.
- Follow @KnockKnockStuff Pinterest boards, or go to pinterest.com/knockknockstuff and click the “follow all” button.
- Create a pinboard and title it, “Spring Organizing.”
- Pin the following to this board.
- At least 5 product images from Knock Knock
- At least 5 post images from List Producer
- Anything else that’s under the “organizing for Spring” theme
The contest starts tonight at midnight (Tuesday, 5/22) and will close 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, May 29th.
Paula will judge the winner based on creativity, composition, and unique/assortment of pins. She’ll announce the winner on her site on Tuesday, June 5th.
Postpone the cleaning no more! Get a head start and happy pinning.