This year marks our tenth anniversary (as if you didn’t already know). And while we’re reveling in our milestones from the past decade, we’re also starting to look outward. What in the hell does that mean? Our head honcho Jen wrote it best: “Over the last decade, it’s been all we could do to get our own stuff done, to create all our cards and products and books in-house. We’ve barely looked up. Right now, however, Knock Knock is at the disruptive inflection point of a synergistic paradigm shift. We’re making a change not just to look up, but to look out.”
And we are, friends, on all fronts—including the “Twitter-sphere.” (Please forgive us for using “Twitter-sphere” in an actual sentence.)
So Twitter users, you’ve seen our current Twitter background, yes? Well, we’re ready to give it a face-lift. And we want you to design it. Yes, we’re pointing right at you, friend.
We’ll pick one winner and update our background with his or her design, alongside sending the winner a 10-Year Anniversary Prize Package—an exclusive tenth anniversary canvas tote bag filled with our top-selling products.
This prize package includes:
• Exclusive 10-Year Anniversary Tote Bag
- Read this contest’s Official Rules page.
- Design a Twitter background that interprets Knock Knock’s “We put the fun and functional” tagline. Go to creative town with it, people!
- Make sure your design submission follows these specifications:
- File must be 1280 pixels wide by 854 pixels high.
- Must be submitted in a .JPG and/or .PNG format.
- Must not exceed 800k.
- Email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Knock Knock Twitter Design Contest.
Contest ends 11:59p PST on Monday, 10/22/12. So get to designing, friends, and show us your stuff.