In honor of Valentine’s Day, we’ve teamed up with one of our favorite design companies, Blik, to host two love-inspired giveaways (one ran yesterday and one today). If you’re not familiar with our inventive friends at Blik (they were the first in the world to create removable wall graphics!), kindly check them out on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, and see their designs. They are truly rad, fab, and good-natured.
Today’s contest: What’s your best falling-in-love story?
Yesterday, we asked you to submit your worst breakup tale. It was oh-so trying, delving through all the heartache. Now, we want to shake-off our bleak chord and need those who have been hit by cupid’s arrow to help us rejuvenate our hope in romance.
So pull at our heartstrings. No, really, please do. Your buddies at Blik and Knock Knock will reward the best aw-shucks-tear-jerking anecdote with a bundle of love, which includes:
- Blik’s Untitled Heart Wall Decal
- Vouchers for Lovers
- Pickups and Come-Ons for All Occasions
- 100 Hugs Tickets
- Why I Really Like You Pad
- Sweet Nothings Sticky Notes
- Go to Blik’s blog post (not our blog post) and leave a comment with your best falling-in-love story. (U.S. and Canada peeps only.)
- All comments must be posted by 11:59 p.m. PST today.
Remember, “Choose your love, then love your choice.” (p. 52) (Cliché and Platitudes for All Occasions always hits it on-target.)
Check out the winners of both giveaways tomorrow, 2/2!