Here are some creative ways to engage with your Affirmators! cards and build a daily affirmation practice with a twist! Try for a card a day … and if you’re ready for a mini-streak, here’s a 2-week printable tracking grid to get you going. (But no pressure.)
- Read your card out loud to yourself, in front of a mirror. (Maybe even a bunch of times?)
- Draw several cards to make a “spread” (à la rune stones or Tarot).
- Ask a specific question of your wisest inner self, or the Universe, before drawing a card. (Like, “Should I hop a plane to Iceland and maybe meet Björk?”)
- Use your card of the day as a journal or doodle prompt.
- After reading your card of the day, hide it someplace to surprise you later—inside the fridge, medicine cabinet, etc.