Howdy, Women’s Marchers!
There’s nothing quite like a sign, is there? All kinds—from the universe, on the side of the highway, and held in your hands to express something about society. Even the verb “sign” is awesome.
Knock Knock is offering these two signs as free downloads for the 2018 Women’s Marches on Saturday, January 20. You are welcome to use these designs for signs and on personal social media, but not for anything else, please. And they’re for personal, non-commercial use only. Show this blog post to the printer as our “permission slip”!
Our sister company Emily McDowell & Friends (formerly Emily McDowell Studio) is also offering a 2018 Women’s March sign and we subscribe to it 154.3 percent.
- You’ll want to specify 18” x 24” when you print it out, making sure its orientation is landscape (horizontal).
- For best results, we recommend printing on cardstock (110 lb or more), matte, and have it mounted. (The cardstock may not be an option online but something you can ask the printer about in person or over the phone.)
- Fedex/Kinkos: According to their site, they charge $21.75 to print on heavier paper (not cardstock). You’d probably need to glue or tape it to foam board or poster board. They also charge $40 to print and mount it on foam board for you, and $36 to print it on corrugated plastic. You can also throw in a yard sign stake for another few dollars! Click here, choose “Posters and Signs” and click the “Use your file” button under “Custom Posters,” to get started.
- Staples: According to their site, they charge $14.99 to print on standard paper. You would need to glue or tape it to foam board or poster board. They also charge $30 to print and mount it for you. Click here and choose Oversized Color Prints to get started.
- We’re just noting pricing above for your convenience—it’s what we found on their website, so we can’t promise it’ll be accurate for you.
Happy marching, people! We at Knock Knock are proud to be marching alongside you.