Tomorrow’s Small Business Saturday, a day to celebrate and support the independent mom and pop stores and restaurants nestled right around the corner (both literally and figuratively). Make sure to eat local, drink local, and shop small!
We’re joining the movement too. Shop at knockknockstuff.com starting Small Business Saturday (11/30) and get a FREE Sticky with any $20 order! Add any Sticky Note ($3.99 value) to your cart and use code SMALLBIZ. Expires midnight, 12/1. READ ON for more deets on small businesses around us!
We support our own local Venice businesses as well. Here are a few of ‘em (these are all up and down Abbot Kinney Blvd.):
2. Abbot’s Pizza Company has the best salad pizza. Seriously.
3. Principessa never ceases to catch our eye with their window displays. They’re also having a Thanksgiving week sale right now.
4. BLIK doesn’t have a brick and mortar store, but their office is in our neighborhood. They’re stocked with a rad array of wall decals and are currently having a cyber sale—25% off everything—through 12/3.
5. CasaLinda. A handful of Knock Knockers get their Mexican food fix here—plus, their nachos are ridiculously colossal.
7. Bountiful is filled to the brim with jewelry, antiques, kitchen accessories, and a surplus of fun knick-knacks.
8. Abbot’s Habit has great wraps, yummy soups, and decks their walls with local artists’ work.
Sign-up for our newsletter today and new subscribers get 15% off any order of $50. And subscribe to this blog for more news (and wit).