Today’s National High Five Day! You probably know that we take our high-fives very seriously at Knock Knock (we created products inspired by the gesture, after all). So this year we’re participating in an in-office and virtual high-five-a-thon to benefit cancer research—and our head honcho is PUMPED. Watch the video above for proof.
Think you can surpass our head honcho’s high-fiving skills? Here are a few ways you can participate in today’s high-five holiday and help us raise dollars for cancer research:
1. “Get Social” with us! We’ll donate $1 in your name to the Knock Knock high-five-a-thon team page if you “Share” a photo with us of yourself high-fiving someone. Or a pet. Or perhaps a tree:
- On our Facebook Timeline.
- On Twitter. Mention us in a Tweet—@KnockKnock or tag us!
- On Instagram. Mention us in a pic caption @KnockKnockStuff!
2. Enter The National High Five Project’s Livestream Photo Contest here. Take a pic or video of yourself celebrating National High Five Day and Tweet, Instagram, Vine, and Google + it using hashtag it #MyNH5D and #KnockKnockStuff. Winners will get this high-five prize pack!
Be sure to follow our social feeds, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, for high-fives captured around the Knock Knock office. Happy high-fiving!
Always. ALWAYS. Watch their elbow. You’ll never miss <3 Good job, Jen.
Always ALWAYS watch their elbow. You’ll never miss. <3 Good job, Jen!
Comments are closed.